Sunday, July 17, 2011

My New Girlfriend

I wrote this poem back in 08... It's kind of rusty, well ironically I wrote it in a gunners seat downtown Afghanistan. But besides the few spots where I would've used better words, I like the Idea and the concept. So I decided to post it. I found it in a notebook cleaning up my living room. Enjoy...



My New Girlfriend

I met this girl in the store, she was 5 Star quality/
Kind of stuck up at first, when i passed she barely acknowledged me/
She didn't move at all, but it felt like she followed me/
She was kind of rough around the edges, stuck in a Bind probably/

I wanted to mess with her mind possibly, get her to be mines, I believed./
She was some type of Odyssey, but her friends were top shelf, and that kind of startled me/
I didn't let that bother me, I approached her real moderately/
I didn't even say a word, I just picked her up like property/

I was kind of shocked when she accompanied me to the register/
She fit so good in my hand, I could feel the connect with her/
I took her back to my room, but I wasn't trying to get the best of her/
I'm lying, I was trying to get next to her, but not in the sense of having sex with her/

Shit happens, but didn't shit happen to regret/
It's bad, but we made love the first night that we met/
I mean, when i opened her up it was like I was doping her up/
She was kind of dry on the inside, but got damp when I was stroking her rough/

I'm not joking or bluff, but I had my mind caught in it/
She said she liked it when touched her, and put a lil thought in it/
Whenever I'm having a problem, or just having a bad day/
She sit right in my lap, and listen to what I have to say/

I told her my life story, and she never judged me on those times/
and whenever something is wrong with her I can read between the lines/
I don't even know if we are the same age, but we mentally on the same stage/
No matter the topic of discussion, we're always on the same page/

It's like over 5 subjects, she carry a lot of things/
I tease her and call her Ghetto, cause 'She Be' wearing a lot of rings/
It's like I'm writing poetry when I'm inside her covers/
I lover her, I trust her, but my penmanship is sloppy without rubbers/

It feels so right when I'm in her, my brain change up/
She got mad cause last time I was in her... My Ex's name came up/
But she cool with it, cause I told her the situation/
When I need to vent, her visitation is perfect participation/

She's kind of square headed, Her size is 10 by 8 to amount/
My Ex looks waaaaaay better... But it's the inside that counts/
I just love it when we're merging, I couldn't give a fuck if the world end/
I bought myself a NOTEBOOK, That's my New Girlfriend.../


No comments:

Post a Comment